- Are safe, supported, and healthy
- Receive a high-quality education at every stage
- Grow up in families that are economically independent and secure
Our previous achievements include:
- Securing federal funding to expand children’s mental health services in Bridgeport
- Launching a school breakfast and lunch program in the Bridgeport public schools
- Advocating for additional affordable-housing apartments in the city
- Assisting thousands of families to secure Access Health CT and HUSKY state healthcare
- Producing dozens of reports on the State of the Child, health equity, school suspensions, and various other topics
We are currently focused on the areas of health, education, and civic education.
If you share the Bridgeport Child Advocacy Coalition’s vision that all children of Bridgeport and the region deserve the nurturing and supports needed to achieve their full potential, please join us or make a donation.