Part time position (up to 20 hours per week). As a member of the Marketing & Fund Development Team this position has primary responsibility for Raiser’s Edge (donor database), including data integrity and reporting. The Development Manager serves as a key liaison internally to finance and the executive management team and externally to donors and board members. The Development Manager needs to have a thorough understanding of the agency mission, strategy, programs, and clientele served. This position will assist in the planning, organization, and implementation of development activities throughout the year as well as assist with board committee projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degree or at least two years of administrative and data base experience required.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading, editing and speaking.
• Strong interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with a high degree of professionalism and ability to build relationships with internal and external audiences.
• Ability to anticipate project needs, help set work priorities, multi-task and work independently to accomplish projects.
• Proficient in latest version of Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge preferred.
• Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
• Valid Connecticut driver’s license and reliable, available transportation.
Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.