RESPONSIBLE TO: Youth Program Director
LifeBridge Community Services is looking to fill an Administrative & Data Management position in the Youth Department for 30 hours a week. The position will be responsible for providing administrative and office support activities for the Youth Department’s Pathways to Justice Program. These duties include but are not limited to: database system management and maintenance, office supply purchasing, filing, monitoring and recording expenditures, and responsible to provide case management support.
- Keep and maintain accurate records and data for program referrals, including weekly, quarterly and yearly data.
- Work with staff and Program Coordinator to purchase and dispense program supplies and materials for youth and overall program.
- Develop and provide monthly reports on program activity.
- Customize outcomes tracking and reporting to meet the needs of the program.
- Organize weekly, monthly calendar of youth program events.
- Serve as a mentor and role model to youth participants.
- Provide back-up case management type services.
- Work with instructors on researching and integrating relevant curricula into programming activities.
- Actively participate in weekly program team meetings.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Labor and LifeBridge policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one year experience working with at-risk youth.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Cultural competency.
- Able to work independently and within a team concept; a strong work ethic.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good organizational, oral and written communications skills; computer literate.
- Interest in working with diverse urban youth including those at-risk and under-served.
- Must be an excellent role model and leader.